Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mist Fogger Have Many Uses !!!



I was talking to some one the other day about mist fogger/maker and he exposed some interesting comments.

"Harry do you know that the humidifier manufactured my Nest tech deploy two of the mist makers and a small blower?"

Hmm ..... a very interesting information and I am sure you are as surprised as I am.

Since I have never open the said humidifier I reserve my comment.

What I am pointing out to you all is that these mist makers can be useful to your BHs if you know how to use them.

By accident some one is using it as a humidifier.

I am sure there are many other ways in using these mist makers beside as aroma deployment and humidifier.

Maybe for cooling in the entrance areas.



If you plan to buy one call Harry at 017 755 1318

No comments: