Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Black Cloud Went Over To Vietnam !!!



On Monday June 8th 2009, I received my guest from Ho Chi Min City, Mr Phuc.

He was studying in Singapore a year ago and managed to meet me in Kuala Lumpur. Took him for a short trip and taught him on a few tips about swiftlet farming.

After his completion in Singapore he went back to Vietnam for his swiftlet farming endeavour.

I came to know from him that he/family now owned two BHs and two more in the making. Each BH is nothing less then 40 by 100 feet.

I was impressed with him and his father. It seem that the father and son are beating the odd.

The second unit was built next to a BH that was built by a local and JV with EKA.

During the Monday trip he wanted to try the Black Cloud Sound and the Passionate Aroma.

I arranged the two and he was very excited to try.

I hope by end of the week he will let me know the outcome.

No comments: