Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Johore BH is Doing Well With BC !!!



BC is a short phrase for Black Cloud. Just imagine that those birds came over your rooftop when you play a good sound and so many of them like those black clouds.

I coined this word for one of the best sound that I have ever found and tried.

The explanation given why it is so special is that the sound seem to be like the mother birds calling those baby birds to enter the house and make their nest.

How sure I am? Well that was what the real owner told me !!!

The moment you play the sound, correctly, those wild birds will swarm your rooftop and just imagine they looks like a black cloud !!!

The sound have been very helpful to so many of my blog users and I sincerely hope the sound will last for at least 5 - 6 months.

The only thing to be careful about is to ensure that the "Tremble" knob is placed at 11.00 am direction. (I use the clock direction to make people easy to understand).

The volume is dependant on your location. All you need to do is to increase the volume slowly from zero and upward. Look at the reaction from those wild birds. Once they start to react then that will be good enough. Try not to put at too loud a sound. It will cause the effectiveness to be shortened.

Yesterday I received a yahoo messenger from Phuc of Vietnam. He came to KL and met me in person. He was very excited about his BH venture in Vietnam. Now he has two and by year end there will be 4 units. All are pretty huge. He did tried yesterday at his BH below his fathers hardware shop and it was fantastic, according to him. He planned to take the sound to the second BH about 2 hours drive from Ho Chi Min City. He promised to report as soon as the sound was tested.

In Johore, Mr Booby (an Indonesian residing in Singapore but owned two BHs in Johore), email and said as follows:

Hi Pak Harry,
Good evening. How are you? I just like to update your BC work well at my BH now I saw nest/baby birds every floor ~ 60 nest.


From Temerloh Pahang, Mr Cheng, the owner of two BHs indicated that the sound is affective but the number that stays is not that strong.

I told him that the main purpose of the sound is to pull the birds in but maybe he need to apply those aromas to get them to stays. He took four trial samples to apply this weekend.

Mr Teoh of Alor Star met me while I was in SPatani and he too wanted to try the BC and the Aroma. I gave him the BC and one of the Aroma for trial.

The only problem that he was facing was that he is currently using a player that can read the left sound track the internal while the right sound track the external sound.

"Harry I need your help to put the two sounds into one."

I downloaded the Sony Forge 9 and did what he wanted. It was very easy and simple.




Emailed to him using a high gigabyte delivering system I called "yousendit.com" website.



Hope he has received the sound yesterday.

No comments: