Search This Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mist Fogger Acting As Humidifier For BHs !!!




While writing the mist maker and humidifier using similar technology, I stumbled into a beatiful product at one of my friend's shop. The product is fit for a high end humidifier requirement BH.



I saw it and could not resist to see how it works. I have attached in this article with some clips and pictures.



Very quite and the size of the water mist is so small like those clouds at Genting Highland.



This might be one of the best alternative to using those chicken house humidifier. It gives very little noise except when you put the blower fan at a high speed.

The only disadvantage is the steep price. Nearly five times the price of a normal humidifier.

I think if you DIY it will not cost that much.

No comments: