Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Trip To Kota Bahru, Kelantan Visiting 3 BHs !!!

"Pak Harry the ticket for your to come to KB is confirmed and please be at Subang airport at 7.00am."

This was the message from my good friend in Kota Bahru.

Hmm ... excuse me can I know why you want me to be up there in Kota Bahru?

"Oh ya, I have lined up three BHs for your to inspect and make the recommendation for those birds to come in and stays."

This is something that I never expected and I hope I can give some helps.

The owner seem to be badly in need of help from a third party.

I will do my best and I hope whatever I recommend will help to turn the BH back to its original state.

Will take as many pictures and shall bring a new high powered torchlight to be "The Birdhouse CSI".

Let see what I can tell all of you about this new adventure......

No comments: