Search This Blog

Swiftlet Farming Seminar Tang Dynasty Hotel !!!

Swiftlet Farming Seminar Tang Dynasty Hotel !!!
Come and start your year 2018 with Pak Harry. By attending his seminar you will be adequately prepared to face the challenge to manage your BH. Those who are new will be able to learn about how to get their BH well located and designed. You will learn how to pull more birds into your BH in a very short period of time. You will have lots of ammunitions to fight with your neighbors. You will learn how to prepare those BH aromas. You will also be able to visit a BH with lots of nests. Set the two days for your to fly home with lots of knowledge. The one and only one who will share his invention with others.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Trip To Kota Bahru, Kelantan Visiting 3 BHs !!!

"Pak Harry the ticket for your to come to KB is confirmed and please be at Subang airport at 7.00am."

This was the message from my good friend in Kota Bahru.

Hmm ... excuse me can I know why you want me to be up there in Kota Bahru?

"Oh ya, I have lined up three BHs for your to inspect and make the recommendation for those birds to come in and stays."

This is something that I never expected and I hope I can give some helps.

The owner seem to be badly in need of help from a third party.

I will do my best and I hope whatever I recommend will help to turn the BH back to its original state.

Will take as many pictures and shall bring a new high powered torchlight to be "The Birdhouse CSI".

Let see what I can tell all of you about this new adventure......

No comments: