Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Hard To Keep Everybody Happy !!!

No matter how much you do and how much you have done you just cannot pleased everybody.

Today, again, I received a call from a good friend who told me that there are still a few people who are out to demoralise my effort in writing this swiftlet farming blog.

It is the same group of people who love to see me surrender to them and stop writing this blog.

I simply do not understand their intention and may be they can call me and talk to me.

My phone number is always on my blog site and if they do not have take this number 017 755 1318. My email address is harryswiftlet@yahoo.com.

Yes I do help so many of my blog readers about their bird house problems and some time I am so engrossed with them I tend to forget I got a family to look after.

Today received three calls and one was from Mukah, Sarawak. He was on the phone with me for almost 1 hour and my battery nearly went flat. I entertained him with the best answers without any fee levied.

Just an hour ago, a blog reader called me and asked me to drop by at his BH in Muar to check the water leakage. I happened to be driving to Muar tomorrow and told him that I might be able to deliver the BH keys to his partners in Muar but he said all of them are up in KL. So what is his best option? Okay I told him that I will stop by and shut the pipe. Again at no charges.

On the way back from Rawang Country home another blog reader called. "Harry I need your help. There is something wrong with the BC which I used last week. The sound seem to be jerking. Can I get a fresh copy" Oh yes I am about to reach Sentul, why don't we meet at the Petrol station for the fresh copy. I did all the thing that I can and stop and waited for him to reach there to give him a new copy. Free of charge.

There are many many more activities that I did just for the sake of this swiftlet farming things and I am very tired of hearing people saying bad things on my back.

I can admit that every single order that was placed with me were delivered and no one complained so far.

I do the packing myself and post laju within 24 hours after they cut the orders and make payments. I was given warning by my wife that those aromas are making her sick so I moved out to a rent a room to store them.

I hope my contribution in writing the blog, my ideas, my suggestions , my findings and etc do contribute many sensible ideas to all newbies in the field.

Not many out there are willing to share all the information about swiftlet farming.

They are normally good in criticising others so that they will become the hero and making other people's life difficult. Everything that I do seem to hurt their ego and some are my good friends (sometime back).

There is no use of stabbing other people back. The best ways to prove that you wanted to help others is to start your own blog. Try to do better then me. The best advise is be my friend and do not stab my back.

If they wanted me to sell their aromas please let me have a sample.

If they need me to advertise about their new electrifying external sounds please email a copy to me.

I have no specific reasons to reject their offers. All in all I want to continue helping those who need someone to advise them about their swiftlet farming problems.

Please be honest and help those newbies with their problems. They need our guidance and knowledge. Do not teach them to hate others.

No comments: