Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

All You Can Eat Durian Party At Damai Point, KK !!!



What can you do when you have a Durian orchard with 20,000 fruits to harvest?

Well trow a "Durian Party" at a busy street. A free for all kind of thing.



This was what happened when I was with the owner of the Durian Plantation.

In the beginning I thought he was joking. However he keep telling me that he has invited many people who are closed to him including the ADUN who hold the Agricultural Ministery for Sabah.

The Free For All Durian Party started around 10.00 am and the croud started to increased when the news got around.

Many happy faces and who will not be happy to eat the best durian species brought in twenty years ago to be planted in Sabah by Mr.G and friends.

I told Mr.G that was the best oneMalaysia party trown by him.

Then came the press photographer who wanted to cover the even for his newpaper. I was dragged in to be beside the ADUN.

The next day I was in the 3rd page of Daily Express.

What a coincident and there was on the Daily in Sabah.

Welcome To Sabah, said Mr G.





























No comments: