Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

Farbulous Madeley For Those Wild Birds !!!!


Is there a way to make those external sound last as long as you can and those birds will not get bored?

I am sure there are ways of making them last longer to perhaps one year or more.

What can be the best solution?

If we can make the external sound last long can we do the same for the internal sound?

My answer is simple. If there are ways we shall find it and let every body knows the technique.

If you think D'Awesome was good read this new formula.

Okay let us focus on external sound first.

Let assumed that you have a total of 10 good sounds. Well five you purchased from pak Harry and the rest exchange with some friends.

You have been playing these sounds on rotation. After a few short weeks they became less effective and you then change to the next. Then after a few more weeks the same happened.

Have you thought of putting all these sound together. I mean combine them into a medley. Birdsound "Medley".

I am currently trying this new idea and frankly it works.

What I did was to set a two hours sound medley using five plus one songs.

The five are those that I know for sure those birds will be jumping into the entrance hole while the plus one is the mating sound.

This is how I did.

When I wanted to start I need to give a special attention to the last sound of the day. I mean which will be the best sound to be played from 7pm till darkness, say 8pm.This sound I usually named it as the "Happy Hours Sound". This HHS sound can make those birds rushing home at 7.00pm onwards be distracted and enter the wrong house.

You can combine two sounds to make up the 60 minutes time frame.

Now you are left with another 60 minutes to slot in the other three sounds.

The most important will be the first sound ie from 0 minutes to say 15 minutes. Say I select the best part of Godsend to fill this 15 mins slot.

One done I will introduce the mating sound to follow the 15 minutes. Make the mating sound to last for 3 minutes. Now you have a balance of 60-18 = 42 mins.

Now you have two more sounds to fill up the 42 minutes.

I will choose say my latest hotest sound D'Tsunami. I choose 20 minutes of D'Tsunami and slot in from the 19 minutes till the 38 minutes.

Again I will insert the mating sound for 3 minutes. Balance time left is 60-38 = 22 minutes.

Okay what about the last sound. I choose the sound called the "Shooting Star". I will pick the best of about 19 minutes. Now I patch it into my "Medley". I will also place the mating sound to make those birds more crazier then before.

So let see the total:

Godsend: 15 minutes
Mating : 3 minutes
D'Tsunami:20 minutes
Mating : 3 minutes
Shooting Star: 19 minutes
Mating: 3 minutes.
Mix of Tongkat Ali and BlackCloud: 57 minutes.

Total minutes 120 minutes (2 hours).

This new piece of the most powerful sound mix I called it as "Farbulous Madley". You will see those birds flying in and out for almost the whole 2 hours.

I would like to offer this special sound to those who have difficulties in populating your BH.

The price shall be fixed after three week after being used in Kepong, Rawang and Raub.

Those who are really keen to have this Masterpiece, please send your request to my email: harryswiftlet@yahoo.com.

The first 5 will get the masterpiece at only 350 ringgit (Research Fund). (Sorry the five have been totally taken up on the first week of the offer. If you wanted to get a piece please call me for the actual price.)

The sound is far superior then D'Awesome.

Beside good sound you also need to know how to set the time to run the sound.

Yes you will given the advise how to set the timing free of charge.

Donation: I am sure you have learned something after reading this article. If you feel that the lesson learned deserved an ancourangement you can contribute a some donation to this account: Yayasan Kebajikan Nah Sabah, 100930010038410 at Allied Bank, Malaysia.

No comments: