Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How Many Approved EcoParks are There In Malaysia !!!

Yesterday I have a missed call from someone who is involved in Swiftlet Ecopark development.

The minute he answered he talk to me like this:

"Hello Pak Harry, this is Mr.L and so long have not heard from you. How are U and we last met was about 6 months ago."

Oh yes I remembered him. Who will not remember a person who established the first licence swiftlet ecopark in the country?

"Pak Harry I need to inform you that my Ecopark in Perak is doing well. Since in operation, about four months ago, the birds have started to colonise most of the shops except a few. I engaged about four different "Consultants". All except one have done a good job."

"We are analysing the various designs and will choose the best among them for our future ecoparks. Yes we have another 10 Ecoparks in our plan."

How many approved ecoparks are there in Malaysia Mr.L?

"As far as I know there are at least 20 approved projects. I think there will more to come and I am sure this move will be good for the swiftlet industry."

Yes I support the idea because once those guidelines are issued there will be many who will be affected and the best way out is to buy those approved swiftlet ecopark BHs.

"Pak Harry why don't you drop by at our office and let us brief to you what we are doing and perhaps you can give us some opinions on our long term plans. Is that okay with you?"

Sure I will be very happy to know more about your future plans. Please SMS to me your office address.

Less then one minutes later I know he have SMS to me his office address.

Before he put down his mobile phone he told me that there is something never done before that he wanted me to discuss. Just some opinions.

As far as I am concerned, Ecoparks (with lisence) are a noble ways of giving a full assurance that you have little problems with those Local Council people.

If Malaysia wanted to increase their nests output, Ecopark is the best bet. Just imagine every town in Malaysia have about four to five swiftlet Ecoparks, at the fringe of town boundry, about 5-10 kilometers away from town areas and with gated community?

They need to be located below those flight paths and away from residential areas.

This will cause less objection by the public.

I can see that this is one of the best way to get more investors involved and safeguard their investments.

No comments: