Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Guarantee That Those Birds Will Enter But ......


"Pak Harry, thank you for the "Black Cloud" and "Tongkat Ali". Both did bring in lots of birds into my BH however they did not stay long. What do you think are the possible reasons?"

This was the interesting question posted by one of my blog reader who recently purchased two of my very best external sounds collection.

Well I told him that the two sounds are the most powerful sound I ever have. It will bring in lots of birds into any BH. I in fact gave him the guarantee that the birds will "enter" his BH.

What he forgot was that I did not promised that they will stay in the BH.

They will "enter" but to stay or not to stay will greatly dependent on the micro habitats of the house, the flying path in between rooms, the quantity of fungus on those nesting planks, the internal sound being played and etc.

He was really surprised that only a handful birds stays back. The rest "Cabut" or "Ran Away".

What can be the problems?

Well since the birds do enter the house but later they turn back, there must be something in the BH that are not right.

Please check everything that can be the reasons. Make a check list and see what can be the problem then make the necessary adjustments.

If you have done the needful and yet they still refuse to enter, my best advise is to get someone or a third party to inspect for you. May be dr. Harry can be of help.

It is quite normal that you cannot detect the problems yourself. There are just to many possibilities.

If you get the third party to conduct the inspection make sure he brings along with him those tools to check the humidity, temperature of the air in the BH and those walls.

I am very sure there got to be something that are chasing those birds out of the house.

My concience is clear. Those sound that he bought from me did bring those new birds into any BH.

Donation: I am sure you have learned something after reading this article. If you feel that the lesson learned deserved an encouragement you can contribute a some donation to this account: Yayasan Kebajikan Nah Sabah, 100930010038410 at Allied Bank, Malaysia.

No comments: