Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2009

Budget Speech: Look What Dato Seri Najib Allocated For Swiftlet Farming !!!!



Yesterday our new Prime Minister have deliver his first budget for all Malaysian.

I remember sending him an e-mail asking for 500 million to be allocated for swiftlet farming.

I told him that this God Give business need some help from the Government.

We need our local bank to help in financing the building of swiftlet houses. They are not cheap and all this while those banks are not of any help.

The important point was that he have in fact generated not less then 1.5 billion ringgit from this business. If we want to improve there must be some help from the Government.

Since I was busy with finishing a revamp works in Kepong I was not able to listen to his speeches.

Two calls came and I was very surprised.

"Pak Harry congratulation. Your reqests was answered but not that much your asked for but a faily good amount."

Both caller congratulated me for my bold effort in writing to the Prime Minister.

I posted the letter at: http://swiftletfarming.blogspot.com/2009/10/you-know-what-i-wrote-short-note-to.html

Need to grab a newspaper to read more about what he actually said.

I feel so glad to have written to him.

So people please drop by those banks and ask for their terms and conditions.

Donation: I am sure you have learned something after reading this article. If you feel that the lesson learned deserved an encouragement you can contribute a some donation to this account: Yayasan Kebajikan Nah Sabah, 100930010038410 at Allied Bank, Malaysia.

No comments: