Search This Blog

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Full House On The First Monthly Swiftlet Talk!!!



"Pak Harry we are so glad to attend today's talk. The way you deliver you talk is so details and convincing. You talk from your heart and you answers are clear with lots of facts."

"I have attended a few swiftlet courses and they charge more the 700 ringgit per session. What we learned from you today are incomparable and you charged nearly nothing. You are really good and I will surely attend your next Monthly Swiftlet Talk."

"Pak Harry I just can't wait for your next session. Unbelievable and we learned so much for so little."

These were the comments I received today just after the 3 hours talks.

More then 20 people from as far as Sabah, Singapore, Kota Bahru, Penang and Melaka enjoyed the talk and afternoon tea.

The best was that they keep wanting for more even I told them that the session was over.

"Pak Harry please make it on the every first Sartuday of the Month."

I agreed in total but for the next session I need to get a guest speaker. I cannot be delivering the 3 hours all by myself.

During today's talk I covered many interesting aspects of swiftlet farming.

Some are basics but many were on detail aspects of how to avoid making mistakes.

I opened the floor for questions and all question posted were unswered in full.

I hope that the small contribution that I did today will be appreciated and perhaps helps to spur the notion that all of us need to help each other.

There are some many loopholes when you get into this swiftlet business and the best way to minimise your risks is to be knowledgeable.

Get close with those that are sincere in providing a helping hand and show him that his helps are well appreciated.

My Next Monthly Swiftlet talk will takes place on November 7th, 2009 and the same hotel from 2pm till 6pm.

This time the fee will be Rm 90 ringgit per participant.



No comments: