Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

Met With Someone With Many BHs In Sabah !!!



All the while when I was asked to come over to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, I thought I will be meeting with a newbie who have just invested in "a' BH and his BH was not doing well.

At the time I was received at KK airport I still have the same impression.

Then the real truth, nothing but the truth came.

The person who invited and sponsored my trip was the "King" of swiftlet farming in Sabah.

I call him Mr.G (G for Good Samaritan).

In the beginning he introduced to me as a migrant from Sabak Bernam, Selangor. He was raised in a family of 8 and he always wanted to be rich. Those days in Sabak Bernam life was tought. He will need to wake up as early as 3.00am to help his father to set up his daily chores to support the family. By 7.00am he then will go to school.

Now he is a respectable Sabahan who owned more then 10 BHs in the state.

He used to be the most popular in running all kinds of joints that can bring in lots of money. When he set his mind to do something he will never look back until he get wanted he wanted.

Now at 60 plus he relinquished all those big money business and put the proceed to swiftlet farming.

In the beginning he was not very sure but after meeting me his believe in swiftlet farming is firmly anchored.

He told me that all this while his BH venture are only so so and he needed a third party to can really helps him in pulling those wild birds in.

He was introduced to Pak Harry by one of my blog reader.

After looking at the way the "Black Cloud", "Tongkat Ali" and "Godsend" in action, he told me that he more then 110% confident that his involvement in swiftlet farming will be more aggressive.

Just when I stepped down the plane in LCCT he confirmed with me that he wanted to proceed with the Swiftlet Ecopark project. That was how confident he became.

I told him that Sabah can be a major exporter of swiftlet nests. The only person at the moment who have the resources and connection is him, Mr.G.

Best of luck to him and I told him that if he need any helping hand I will be always available.

No comments: