Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Looking For Volunteers To Test A New Birdsound D'Awesome !!!



After my successful trip to Sabah and receiving a few comments from a number of my blog readers, I recently decided to create possible good sound from my current collection.

What I did was to assembled about 5 of the best external and internal sounds and choose the best part of all.

All those effective sounds that were tested in Sabah were my focal point.

I name the sound as D'Awesome (I hope it will be).

Now I need some volunteers to test it for me to know exactly how the sound perform at various locations in the country or in other countries.

I placed a string/discussion in bird sound forum and please read the list of criterias in it.

Go to: http://groups.google.com/group/swiftletsound/browse_thread/thread/2f2c34e0039dbeb5?hl=en-GB for more details.

I have very high hope that this new sound will do good to all those who have difficulties in populating their BHs.

Help me so that I can do more for you.

Please come forward to be one of the 12 volunteers and if the sound perform well the sound is your at a fraction of the real cost.

Send you application to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com and please use this Title: Application to conduct birdcall test: D'AWESOME.

The number of volunteers is limited to about 12 people and I want it to be well distributed in as many towns as possible.

If you are not successful please try again in my next new sound.

Just pray that this new sound will be effective and all of us can use to populate our BHs.

List of Applicants so far (subject to approval):

1)Musa Bin Tar (Kuching) 2)Chu Cheng Tai (Sepang) 3)Kenny Tham (Semeyih) 4)Zakaria Sysnet (Kuala Trengganu) 5)Azimullah (Rawang) 6)Dr Koh (Sibu) 7)Randy (Balikpapan) 8)Hang Lian (Endau) 9)Ittisak (Thailand) 10)


Donation: I am sure you have learned something after reading this article. If you feel that the lesson learned deserved an encouragement you can contribute a some donation to this account: Yayasan Kebajikan Nah Sabah, 100930010038410 at Allied Bank, Malaysia.

No comments: