Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2009

Some People Believed In Populating Their BHs using Talisman or Matra. !!!



People have this this dream that by hanging a "Talisman" or a "Marta" in their BH the birds those wild swiftlets will populate their house within a few short months.

Some believed that those white colored swiftlets are the queen of all the swiftlets. Once they adorp your BH as their place to stay the rest of the flock will stay together with he in the thousands.

The other day I was talking to a good friend who happened to visit a shop selling those "Buddha" idols and suddenly he came across a customer who was buying all the stock for his BHs.

"Harry he took all those statues and I don't know why. After a short talk with him he told me that he is using it to lure those birds to enter a few of his BHs. It seem that he tried a few and it works so now he bought the whole lot."

Recently I met an Indonesian blog reader who came from Jambi and was relating some weird story about the use of this "Buluh Betong" where the young bamboo shoots growing on a section of a bambo pole and are facing each other.

At first he thought it was just a joke and this seller told him that if he uses the item by hanging in the BH you will get lots of birds in the house.

At first he was very tempted to try at least one. The moment he heard the price of one part of the bamboo tree he was shocked.

"Pak Harry do you know how much that guy wanted to part with that 7 inches "Buluh Betong"?

No please tell me.

"100 million rupiah or 33,000 ringgit (1 rinngit is to 3,000 rupiah)."

"I backed off and told him that I cannot effort that much. At the same time I was asking myself what happen if it does not work?"

But what if it works?

"Maybe some other time when my first BH is full."

Weired stories and I am sure you too have came across things that are supernatural.

For me I believe in using the right approach supported by scientific apparatus. I might want to try using those weired things with the conditions that they work before. I need to see the prove first.


No comments: