Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2014

3X Super Pheromone In Canister For Auto Spray !!!



Finally the correct canisters suitable to be used with auto spray gadget were delivered to me.

The last batch were wrongly canistered.

This small number of samples will be used at some selected BHs.

My plan is to talk to a few BH owners who are prepared to assist me with the monitoring of how effective will be the product.

Currently two person have showed interest and both owned BHs with a reasonable number of nests inside.

The first selected BH is somewhere in Raub Pahang with about 1000 nests.

The owner have agreed to follow my directive.

I told him where to install and how to activate the auto spray machines.

The second BH owner who have showed high interest in applying this new technique owned a number of BHs in Kemaman.

He spoke to me a couple of days ago on how within less than one month a total of 30 fake nests he installed and applied with 2X super pheromone were with tenants.

They took less then one month to complete building and most of the nests were with one egg.

My request to him was to install at least two auto spray in one of the VIP room.

He need to count the number of nests inside and once used try to check for any increase.

It would be ideal if he can install those CCTV cameras to see how the spray effect these wild birds.

The balance unit will be used at a number of BH whose door keys are kept by myself.

I need to deploy all the 10 canisters within next week.

After one or two months wanted to check on its result.

Those who are keen to try please call me at 017 7551318.

This trial samples are limited in number but if the number of calls is good I will arrange for another 10 canisters.

Just call me as soon as you read this article.

Have a good look at these pictures:






No comments: