They stayed but not erecting any nest.
During my 30-40 minutes inspection I discovered why.
The BH was facing the bright light syndrome and the owner did not noticed it.
I showed to him the amount of light needed to make them to erect their nests.
After explaining the thing that he should do, I quickly confirmed that he wanted me to come over with my workers.
To cut his expenses I told him to focus on only one floor.
Choose the floor with the most number of fresh bird shit spots on the floor.
These were the list of things I recommended him to do:
1) Erect a few walls to minimize those light.
2) Install hexagonal tweeter above his main entrance hole.
3) Install about 6 power tweeters around the monkey house roof.
4) Two pole external sound tweeters were installed on the main entrance hole frame.
5) New set of external sound tweeters at the connecting window between the nesting room and the tunnel.
6) A few chocolate tweeters inside the nesting rooms.
7) Deploy more cluster tweeters.
8) Install as many fake nests as possible to accelerate those birds to build their nests.
9) Apply all with pheromone.
10) Upgrade the external sound playing amplifiers.
11) Change the external and internal sounds.
12) Move one of the humidifiers to the second floor.
13) Set the sound volumes correctly.
He will soon see the improvements.
So far he was very excited with the progress and soon it will be into operation mode.
Have a look at some new pictures taken yesterday.