Search This Blog

Friday, April 4, 2014

A Small Accident At Kampung Rotan, Kuala Selangor !!!

(My poor Camry Knocked By A Proton)

I was on my way home after about 2 hours at Pantai Remis BH and it was raining heavily.

Due to lots of cars on the road in front I slowed down and stop.

Suddenly there was this big bump and I know for sure someone hit my car.

The rain already stop and quickly came out to check what really hit me.

It was a Proton but it was actually due to a third car at the back of it.

This old man driving a Mercedes Benz slammed to the Proton and he lurched forward to kiss my car.

It was a mess but no one was injured.

Soon enough the crowd swell and everybody wanted to know what actually happened.

After more or less 30 minutes were taken to the nearby Police station to make our report.

I was not happy when the Mercedes driver make a statement in his Police report that I suddenly stop for no reason and that leads to his ramming the Proton car.

I insisted that I stop due to the heavy traffic crawling in front of me and it was raining heavily.

I later discovered that he was on the phone trying to locate a person who was supposed to meet him for some money owed to him.

He was talking on the phone and was not concentrating on his driving.

The final result is that I was not able to drive my car for at least one week.

The repair shop owner indicated that he need at least one week and also he need to get the insurance party remit the third party coverage.

What a mess and the person responsible never say sorry until today.

(The Proton front)

(The Proton Back)

(The main Culprit)

(The owner still on his hand phone)


No comments: