Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Perfume Garden Combined With Fake Nests !!!



This was how the perfume bottles combined with fake nests looks like.

You might want to copy this idea but there is no historical claim that it will work.

It came to my mine a few days ago.

This happened when a BH owner from Raub send to me all those photos about how he successfully apply this old idea of mine.

His method was to install the bottles separately.






My method is to assemble them in a row each with a Styrofoam fake nest.

The bottles were made of cut 2" long 1" diameter PVC pipe and covered one end with a 25mm cap.

For it to hang onto the nesting planks I used about 4 inches steel band.

I installed this interesting idea in Lukut and let see if those birds will be attracted to them.

If they are, we now have a new method on how to lure them to populate the flat areas of our nesting planks.

If you need any additional information about the installation please call 017 7551318017 7551318.

I am using Super Pheromone 2X as the aroma.

Best of luck to all who wanted to try this interesting new idea.

Simply AWESOME !!!!






No comments: