Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Something Weird After Super Pheromone Spray Was Installed !!!


(Look at the number recorded on Thursday?)


Something which I am puzzled but at the same time happy that the number of birds coming into the Pantai Remis Kapar BH is improving.

Just about a few minutes ago the owner entered his BH data room and capture the LCD screen of the monitoring gadget.

He whatsapp to me and I was shock to see the number recorded on Thursday April 26th 2014.

The total number of birds crossed the gadget sensor was 2536.

A very unusual and weird.

"Harry can we trust the gadget?" he asked.

I cannot give you the answer, i told him.

There must be something that happened on that day where the number recorded shot to such a heavy number.

It could be the weather and those rain water must have cause some erratic reading.

Is it possible that on that day there was a colony of birds passing by and they are on the way to another location?  Very little chance.

What if the BH have some spiritual thing inside that wanted to play the fool with the gadget?  May be.

I do not want to crack my head on the reason why but I told the owner what those numbers are telling him.

1) Overall the number of birds that entered his BH is higher and nearly 6 days above 200.  Only one i.e on Monday when the number dip to 169.  

2) Last week most of the numbers were below 200 with the lowest at 125.

3) I remember installing two sets of super pheromone spray inside one of the VIP room.  This might be a possible reason.  The two was hanged on the walls and activated to operate from 9:00 am till 7:30 pm with the interval of 6 minutes apart.

4) I hope the number will continue to grow and if that happen we know that the revamp BH is cruising to the right direction.

I am very glad that now I have a gadget to count the numbers on a daily basis.

The evident shown cannot be cheated.

The positive result shown after a new thing is introduced into the BH makes me feel very comfortable.

I am sure I can install another unit at a newly revamp BH soon.

If you are keen to install one let me know.

Call me at 0177551318 or email me at harryswiftlet@yahoo.com.

No comments: