Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014

A New Tasks Comes With New Challenges !!!



The owner of these two BHs met me yesterday and signed a simple JV agreement for me to look after them.

He owned one more that I told him to wait until I am ready.

I was reluctant due to its distance from Kuala Lumpur but ....

Well since he insisted I took it as a challenge to revamp it and put all those new ideas that I know will work well.

The first two will do for the moment.

I plan to consider the third unit once these two are populated.

Current number of nests for each is below 20 and I hope to hit 100 ++ by 12 months.

There are lots of errors inside and currently looking at each BH and how to resolve them.

By end of the month might ferry my workers to revamp both.

If you happen to read this and wanted to visit the BHs please let me know.

Call 017 7551318017 7551318.

No comments: