Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Guest What Do You Think This Sketch Indicated ???



Just look at the above sketch and tell me what do you is this BH owner trying to tell me?

I received it today and I was a kind of shock to know how he did the dot here the dot there and the dots every where dot dot.

Hey are those nests inside your BH? I asked.

"Yes Pak Harry that was where those nests are on the ground floor. Almost 600 out of 1300 nests in total".  he answered.

Very diligent and took a lot of time to come out with such a precise sketch.

I am not very sure if others will follow but I think we should.

His story was something very interesting.

After erecting his BH there were little birds inside.

After attended my Seminar conducted in Lumut , Perak on September 2011 he came back with a strong motivation.

He applied most of what he learned and the result was something exceptional.

Within two years he touches 800 nests and after three years he hit 1300 ++ nests.

All in all he followed Pak Harry's ideas and used only Pak Harry recommended sounds.

An outstanding achievement and I am very very happy for a simple guy with lots of guts.

I visited his BH about three weeks ago and I was very delighted that he confirmed to me that he never attended any other Seminar except mine.

That prove something.

I deliver the right advise and it works.

My set of sounds if properly used will get your empty BH populated.





No comments: