Search This Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2014

A New Great Way In Getting More Insect In Your Roving Areas !!!

(Brown Sugar Used To Activate Insect Generator)


A few months ago I discovered this unique way of breeding fruit flies inside your BH.

I clearly remembered when I first discovered the new formula.

It happened during my visit to this BH located in Karangan, Kulim, Kedah.

The moment I step inside this BH I saw these containers inside the monkey house tunnel where there were plenty of insects flying around.

I quickly asked the owner how he prepare the food to lure so many insects in his BH.

"Oh my Dad use pineapple and mix with red sugar." he replied.

"He will collect those pineapple fruits or just its skin and cut them into chunks and sprinkle those red sugar."

"Once fermented for about 2-3 weeks he will blend the fermented pineapple into slurry." he said.

I put it aside until recently.

I remember those statements from him and I called to ask him to let me know what exactly was the method his farther prepare the insects food.

"Okay I will talk to my Dad and come out with the exact method how he prepared it." he complied.

Today he send me an email and followed up with telephone talk.

What he did was to let me have the exact formula on how to prepare the insect food.

It sound very simple and cheap.

I will try out the formula and let you all know how effective and good is the method.

My current plan is to try this formula out in Rantau, Senawang, N9.

The BH has the necessary bench and electrical plugs to operate the blender.

I plan to carry out the mixing and fermenting next week and later blend the fermented pineapple into slurry.

Let see how the method works.

If it works I will let you all know.

I might need to sell the formula if it is very good to be used inside your BH.

No comments: