Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Latest About China Lifting the Import Ban of Bird Nests!!!


The best news for 2014.

If this is true I can safely says that the raw nest will start to rise and perhaps back to above RM4000 per kilogram.

A very positive note and I think we will see more people will be back into the industry.

The Chinese banned the importation of bird nests into their country for almost 3.5 years now.

Many BH owners simply could not be bothered about their BH(s) and now I hope they will start to clean up their BH(s) and make sure more nests are  inside.

To me I think all of us should have persevere and continue to make sure our BH(s) are doing well and by now we should be having more nests as compared to 3.5 years ago.

Those who aborted their BH(s) just because of the Chinese ban, they will regret for not doing or looking after their BHs.

I have a few people who keep looking and keep improving their BH nests population.  Those who did what I have been prescribing will be happy with the latest news.

I think if they follow all those ideas and recommendations their BH should be okay.

If you own a sick BH just get the phone and call me at 017 7551318.

My methods are proven to work and at the same time there are more scientific instruments or gadgets that are tested to be very valuable.

No comments: