Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I Might Be Facing A Serious Problem Soon !!!

(One BH just at the Back)

I think soon there will be a big war between two BH owners.

Remember the 27 BHs in a big orchard about 27 acres of land.

Each acre is with a BH, a water pond and a few trees (cocunut, rambutan, mango, dragon fruit, jackfruit and Petai.).

I was informed that the developer sold each acre at 900,000 ringgit.

He must have bought it at about 15,000 per acre and sold at an astonishing 900,000 ringgit.

The BH should not be more than 400,000 ringgit and he pocketed about 485,000 ringgit each.

So total should be around 27 X 485,000 = 13,095,000

This developer is really good in convincing about 27 poor investors into believing that they will be rich within just a few years.

From what I can see was that there were only about 500-1000 birds flying around in the evening.

How can you catch them into your BH?

The only way out it so upgrade your BH so that your BH is the best among the rest of the BH around you.

While unloading some goods from my car one BH owner with his son drop by to ask what I was doing.

I was hesitating but soon I told them that all the BHs in the orchard are wrongly built with a single wall.

If what I saw in the BH that I was asked to revamp is true than there is a good chance to pinch all of the birds to a BH with a heat insulator and all the floors are installed with additional tweeters and fake nests.

I told the person what I was doing and if he wanted to see the exact thing he should drop by this Satuday.

He took my message and promised to drop by.

My problem now is that he might want me to move over once I complete the current BH.

His BH is just the other side of the current BH about one fence away.

This is no good and I just don't want to start a war.

He is facing nearly the same syndrome.  Got a lot of bird shit spots but with very little nest inside.

All the while when I was talking to him he reaffirmed that the developer owned a number of successful BHs.

I keep telling him that those might be by chance but now the one that he sold are not right.  A single wall BH is not right.

We shall wait and see this Saturday if my predicament comes true.

"Kepala Pusing"  for me but I need to help if I can.


(This BH just at the Front)





No comments: