The Rantau BH owner came to say goodbye and during our conversation he was constantly looking at his BH top entry hole.
"Wah now there are more birds on my rooftop as compared to the rest of the BHs. My wife also said that it seems that only these few days she saw lots of birds flying above our BH." his nice comments.
We did the followings:
1) A new hexagonal tweeter was installed with six AG 35 bullet tweeters. They seems to attract more birds as compared to the old unit.
2) The top most floor was temporarily closed/sealed so that all the birds will stay on the second of the 1st nesting floors. My main reason was to let them stay at more conducive environment so that they will quickly erect those nests. The top most floor was too hot for any couple to event want to erect a nest.
3) The 2nd floor walls were insulated using bubble sheet foil which were later covered with cement boards. The wall temperature on all the covered surface now is at 29*C. The floor room temperature now is hovering around 28-30*C. Prior to this the wall temperature was around 34.5*C.
4) The room partitions were rearranged and now when those birds entered the floor (2nd) they will have two VIP rooms to choose. One VIP room is on the far left and the other on the far right.
5) The VIP room ceiling were decorated with more internal tweeters, fake nests and internal sound tweeters. Now these tenants will have more than 350 internal sound tweeters to choose.
6) The number of fake nests installed was almost 400 pieces and all were sprayed with super pheromone liquid.
7) A number of nesting planks were applied with super 3X pheromone in liquid form using normal brush.
8) The external sound tweeters pulling those birds down from the main entrance door to the lowest floor were properly installed. This time any new couple should enter the main door they will be easily find their way to the lower floors.
9) The BH now will run three types of sounds on a 29 hours basis. There will be two internal sounds and one external sound.
10) The entrance hole area now has four power tweeters that are activated at 7-9 in the morning, 12-2 pm and 5-7 pm using a Hager timer. This is my "Last Tango" sound arrangements.
11) The sound used for this BH at the present moment are Pukau, BlueStar & Jango (external) and Superbabyking and NBU for internal sounds.
12) The Mutiara Aroma was prepared about 7 days ago and ready to be used. Mixed the three solutions and filled the humidifier water can.
13) Only one humidifier was installed since the old units (3) were dead.
14) The ventilation holes were all cleaned and cleared of debris. Each pipe now is with an elbow and a 1 foot pipe extension.
15) The floor was cleared from all old bird shit spots. This will help during my next inspection. Any new bird shit spot on the floor will be fresh and from sure tenants.
16) I did a bird count job two days ago and the number of birds that entered between 7:30 pm -8:00 pm was about 53. I will use this as my guide.
17) The lowest floor was left as it was except that I install a fake nest on every tweeter. This will help those who prefer to stay downstairs to quickly build their nest. After installation the fake nests were sprayed with 3X pheromone.
The BH now looks tip top and ready with a much lower temperature of the middle floor.
I advice the owner to monitor the nests population and once the number hit 300-500 he should allocate additional fund to complete the top and lowest floor.
A very satisfying work and I feel so happy to see the smile on the owner's face.
His BH rooftop now is nothing to compare with the rest of the BHs around him.
There are more activities and I am sure some will migrate to his BH.
Call me at 017 7551318 if you need some help with your BH.