Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2014

How To Get Make It Darker and More Conducive !!!

(The original sketch send to me by Raub BH owner)

I wrote about this piece of paper where a BH owner whatsapp to me recently.

He told me that the sketch shows me all the nests on the lower part of his BH at Raub Pahang.

I remembered visiting this BH and told him roughly what he ought to do,

From the moment he accepted my request to see him in Raub I know he wanted my personal advice on what else can he do to make his BH nest population reached the maximum.

After a brief drink at a famous Kopitiam he invited me to drop and see how his BH was doing.

I took that opportunity to enter and view what can be done to improve.

The first thing I saw was the bright light that I told him to look into.

If you examine the sketch with those dots you can easily split the area into three.

1) The most populated.
     At the very end of the floor where the light inside was at its minimum.

2) The least populated.
    Very closed to the LAL where those light are shinning direct from the main entrance hole.

3) The medium populated.
    In between the most populated and the least populated and the area on the other end of the nesting room.

Briefly I told him that he need to block the direct sunlight on both floors.

I pointed the spots where those walls should be erected and I promised him that once that is done there will me more birds staying in his BH.

Have a good look at the sketch added with the line representing the place where he should erect the walls.



(The two walls floor up to the ceiling to block those bright light)

If you have something similar and wanted my opinion please call 017 7551318



No comments: