Search This Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Just Due To My Recent Visit The Number Of Nests Climbed By 58% !!!

(Front View Of The Tweaked BH)


Something that I never expected happened in Sandakan, Sabah.

After my last visit to Sandakan I have been in constant communication with this BH owner whose BH was not getting the right number of nests.

My calls to him was more like wanting to know what was the progress with those revamp works that I earlier recommended.

After pushing him to get the revamp done he said something that I think I would like to share with all.

"The last time I visited the BH the number of nests was about 50-60, and now 95 nests." he sms this message today.

The increase from 60 to 95 nests is  58% increase.

This BH has been into operation for more than 3 years and could only accumulate 60 nests  but after my short visit plus some tweaking with all his amplifiers plus some new sounds and pheromone spray it suddenly surged upward.

35 new nests after 2 months and 1 week.

He has yet to complete erecting those walls to block the bright light.

The sudden increase is something that he is proud of.

All this while his uncle was unable to improve the nests number but my trip activated something unusual.

He followed my blog for almost two years.

Since his uncle could not turn around his BH he contacted me for some help.

I took the trouble to stop by and visited his BH about two and half months ago.

I laid down the list of things that he should carry out and forced his to do them as soon as he can.

My magical touch must have draw in more birds but I told him the truth that I do not have any magic.

What his BH were facing were:

First his BH was too bright.

Those bright light were from the main entrance hole and those ventilation holes.

Secondly all his amplifiers were not properly set.  They were practically not set at all.

Third thing that I insisted on him was to install at least 200 fake nests made of styrofoam.

At that time he installed nothing.

Fourth was to use my super pheromone on every fake nest.

This special plank aroma is very powerful in Sabah, Sarawak and Vietnam.  I know it will work and they work very fast.

He was unable to get his contractor to come over and erect those walls but he did installed those fake nests.

I tweak all his amplifiers to optimize the sound and changed both internal and external sounds.

The result seems to better than the three years of the BH life.

Surely my methods are right or else those birds will not be coming over to populate the BH.

I am very happy that all these years I have discovered a lot of new things and these special techniques are helping more and more BH owners in Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand.

If you happened to face similar problems with your BH just ring this number 017 7551318.

No comments: