Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Visited Another BH In Broga !!!

(Broga BH)


Three days ago I inspected another BH located inside an orchard near Broga town.

This small town seems to hit the headlines many times.

The best was the building of incinerator but failed to take off after lots of demonstration by the opposition parties.

Recently there is this hill that are catching the headline again.

Many visitors are pouring to climb a hill every morning.

I saw at least 50 cars parked beside the road leading to the hill.

My inspection was completed after about 45 minutes at the BH.

I told the owner on a few things that I think need his careful attention.

The main entrance hole (top entry) was not at the east but on the opposite side.  To me this is a wrong design, I told him.

There is nothing much that can be done but this BH will face a big challenge to populate the areas furthest from the entrance hole.

My next point of concern was the lack of appropriate gadgets to draw birds to the BH rooftop especially at the main mouth of the top entry areas.

The so call hexagonal tweeter fell down a few weeks ago and was not re installed and it original position where it was mounted was also not at the precise location.

Even with the Hexagonal tweeter up and running I still feel that it was not adequate, I told the owner.

He need to do something more to draw more birds to his rooftop.

I suggested the installation of at least 4 power tweeters on two of the walls and connect to a single cable.

These power tweeters will be operated at a specific time of the day controlled by a Hager timer.

The way he mounted a number of external sound tweeters at the main entrance window was also not to my preferred choice.

I sketch a picture on how to install them and he must not use more than one brand or type of tweeters.

Currently he installed at least three types of tweeters.  Two Piezo types and one a coil type.  The one with the least resistance will be drawing most of the current while the high resistance will receive very little current signal.

This BH was designed with two ways on how those birds to fly from the top floor to the ground floor.

The first was a tunnel and the second was the LAL at the staircase.

The owner wanted to use both and they are not sure which one is the preferred path.

I told the owner choose one and concentrate is pulling them using one of the two.

All he need to do is to modify the window's size and perhaps provide with enough tweeters to draw them to the ground floor.

There was nothing to say about the internal decoration.

There was no VIP room on any of the floor.

The owner installed lots of internal sound tweeters and fake nests.  They were a bit excessive.

I need to complete the visit report and hope to send to the owner soon.

If you have some problem with your BH please call this number 017 7551318


No comments: