Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Someone From Kuching Appreciate My Writing !!!





This "appreciation" comes once in a full moon.

Now days it is very difficult to hear the word "I appreciate your sharing of information" or "Thank you for so kind sharing of swiftlet farming information" or just the word "Thank you Pak Harry".

Most of the time most people will read and copy my ideas and if they are successful with it they will soon claimed that they were the one who created those copied  ideas.

However if they failed to get any good result they will start to talk bad about Pak Harry for being too crazy with unproven ideas.

"That old mad ideas are useless and don't ever listen to him." I have heard this comment before.

To me that is nothing to loose and the more I generate new ideas, new gadgets, new sounds, new aromas I think I am on the right track.

I believed that the only way for us to be a successful BH owner we need new methods and new ideas on how to quickly populate our new or old BHs.

I have been sharing my ideas for many years and once in a while there will be some one like this guy from Kuching, Sarawak who thank me for all the knowledge that he got from my blog.

"I admit that I started with no knowledge about swiftlet farming but learned a lot from you Sifu.  I get more and more news and knowledge from your blog.  Feel really great."

"Currently nearly 90 nests.  I am lucky discover your blog and sounds.  If not may be get 10 nests also hard.  Luky ...." he added.

"From my source I heard one BH nearby mine not yet get 1 kg after 5 years plus into operation" he said.

He bought all my good sounds  a long time ago.

I have asked him to try the super pheromone and he said yes he did apply the aroma.

Right now I pushed him to move forward and use my 2X and 3X pheromone.

I guaranteed him that his nests will move two to three times more nests.

I am glad that I have help these poor guys with no experiences and knowledge.

If they should have met some unscrupulous consultants I think they will be dead long ago (Chup Lup).

My mission to help swiftlet farmers is in the right direction.

I hope there will be more new gadgets or ways to improve our BHs.

Keep following by blog and I think we are very near to that specific goal.

No comments: