Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Dungun BH Owners Insisted To Extend My Service !!!

(Fixing of Hexagonal Tweeter precisely where it should be at Bukit Besi BH)

In the beginning it was only two BHs and now the Dungun BH owner wanted me to finish up his third BH about 30 minutes away from the 2nd BH.

I was engaged to upgrade a BH at Bkt Besi Trengganu about two weeks ago.

My main function was to upgrade the BH sound system only.

As usual with so many errors found in the BH I asked the owner to that there were a few things more to modify.

One sure thing was the location of entrance hole from the LAL hovering areas into the nesting rooms (top and ground floor).

After about four full days (9:00 am till 4:30 pm) the BH was completed with the most interesting sound system.

I installed a hexagonal tweeter, two poles tweeters at the entrance hole window frame, more external sound tweeters inside the LAL and the nesting rooms.

The number of internal sound tweeters were increased to almost 400 pieces.

The external sound chosen was Marvelous Cloud (remix) and at night those external sound tweeters installed inside the BH will be playing Blue Star at a lower volume.

The internal sound chosen were the Superbabyking and NBU.

Which means that at night there will be three different sounds played simultaneously.

This method was proven to be very attractive in Raub Pahang.

This BH was installed with about 500 fake nests and all applied with 2x Super Pheromone.

After finishing the installation and activated the system we were moved to another BH about 25 minutes away.

The just revamped BH was no longer as before and you can see birds flying in and out almost all the time (daytime).

The number of birds returning were surging in numbers.

The Homestay Kita (we stayed at this place) owner confirmed to the BH owner that he saw with his own eyes that the BH now is more lively and active.

"The other day when it rain I saw a cloud of birds over your BH.  I don't know they came from. Just unusual" he reaffirmed the owner.

With the good feedback from a third party the owner feels that what I did was right and the result is more like instantly.

He now feels that all his BHs must be revamped like I always asked him to do.

He mobilized me and staff to his 2nd BH and we managed to finish it within 4 days.

Now he begged me to allow my workers to stay back to move to his 3rd BH.

During "pisang goreng" (my favourite snack) break he requested my permission in front of the workers and they agreed to move to the next location.

I am very pleased that the owner appreciated our hard work.

The whole episode prove that if your BH is properly constructed and the right location and with the right sound system it will be the most attractive BH in your area.

Just have a look at the attached video clips and judge for yourself.

The key point is the work that we did to upgrade the sound systems makes the BH more attractive.



Part one at about 7:15 pm


Part 2 at about 7:20pm

No comments: