Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

One BH User Is Very Convinced With Super Pheromone 2X !!!



I remember very well when this particular BH owner called me to order for 5 liters of 2X liquid super pheromone.

Prior to that I asked him to try using both the standard concentration and the 2X.

He tried both and his preferred the 2X (double concentration).

I took the trouble to meet him at Kota Kemuning Mc Donald just to ask why he was going to another 5 liters.

His reply was simple.

After trying out the 2X the number of new nest jumped drastically.

30 new nests were found on those fake nests and that happened just 2 months.

Never before such jump in nests number happened to him and he is cock sure that it was the fake nests and the super pheromone.

So what will be you plan with this 5 liters?  I asked him.

This time he wanted to apply directly on the nesting planks.

He also planned to install a few perfume bottles inside his BH.

Pak Harry I have tried using other aromas before and most of them show very little result but your super pheromone is exceptional.

So what else do you plan to do now?  I again asked him.

Well his next plan is to use my idea of running two internal sounds on 24 hours basis.

He wanted to follow my method of using Superbabyking and NBU.

Just like the Bukit Besi and Raub BHs.

All he need to do is to rewire the internal sound tweeters inside his nesting rooms.

Pull at least two wires from each nesting room and play two separate sounds.

I told him to provide his feed back after making the necessary revamp.

Best of luck to him.....


No comments: