Today May 12th 2014, my workers and me arrived the the sick BH in Rantau, N9.
After my arrival, I took my worker to the floor that we need to revamped and calculated the total number of woods and cement boards required.
Drove to a nearby hardware shop and ordered all the required items.
Just after lunch hour the lorry arrived with the load.
During my detail investigation I found out the followings:
1) The total number of internal sound tweeters were about 220 pieces.
2) The total number of bird shit spots on the floor was about 180 spots.
3) The number of full shaped nest was 7 and half shape about 3.
4) The BH was pretty hot and discovered that at about 2:00pm the internal walls facing the morning sun were over 34*C.
5) Those walls that were not directly facing the sun was a bit lower at 32*C.
6) Each floor has two window with glass panels and covered with just a plywood. The heat of the plywood were above 36*C.
7) The ventilation holes were badly blocked by those pipe caps with a thick layer of paint over them.
8) Several spots on the ceiling were showing some spikes due to water seepage.
9) Several location the seepage were causing the nesting planks to be wet and change colors.
The number of bird shit spots on the floor is encouraging but most of them are not showing any signs of nest markings.
I have a long list why they are not leaving any markings.
The most probable reason is the heat. The high temperature might have make those birds to be uncertain to go ahead or not to go ahead with building their nest.
The BH was not properly erected especially using a single wall design.
Any BH using a single layer will have the same high temperature problems.
One of my plan is to install a layer of insulation materials covered with cement board.
I think once this is done the walls temperature will be able to go below 30*C.
The next will have something to do with the ventilation holes. One of my worker proposed something which I plan to test tomorrow.
The partitions will be modified. Some of the wall will be taken down and there will be some realignment of the doors.
One major part of my revamp operation is to install about 300-400 internal sound tweeters on the third floor. Most of these tweeters shall be in clusters.
The external sound tweeters around the main entrance hole will be increased and more will be installed along the staircase.
Each VIP room will have at least two chocolate tweeters.
I will be personally engaged in the installation of about 400 fake nests.
All these fake nests will be sprayed with Super Pheromone.
There will be a few nesting planks that will be cleaned, dried and applied with the 3X pheromone.
I have a number of external sound to be tested and the best will be selected for the BH.
I will finished by this weekend and if you wish to drop by to view please call 0177551318.