Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Black Cloud External Sound Strike Again !!!



I am still baffled on why my external sound I so named "D'Black Cloud" is so effective in pulling those wild birds into many BHs.

The sound is so effective and special that when properly played the birds will become very much 'frenzy' and 'high'. When they become 'High" they will behave very weired. They will start entering into any openings within a certain range of the sound source.

I am still not very sure the actual make up or message in this powerful sound.

I tested it in Kuantan, Pahang yesterday. Immediately when the sound was played all the birds in the vicinity flocked onto the roof top and most of them will enter the hole straight into the roving areas.

Unbelievable and it is true. All within say 500 meters will vacate their house rooftops and response to the Black Cloud.

Even after the sound was switched off for almost 10-20 minutes those birds still hang around and refuse to leave the house. Incredible and weired.

Last night got a special call from another user who stayed in Singapore and operating one BH in Johor.

"Pak Harry, I need to thank you for letting me have the "Black Cloud". After less then 4 months my new BH now have at least 500 nests. Also thank you for the little advise about installing those additional tweeters at the back of the house. Pak Harry, I used those CCTV cameras to monitor my BH. I saw those birds flocking to the tweeters every time I switch the CCTV on. Really fantastic and it works very well with me."

"My own Sifu cannot understand how I did it and he refuse to accept the simple advise that you gave on the additional tweeters. I quietly did the installations myself without telling him."

"From now I will get more advise from you then from my Sifu of whom I contracted the building constructions. You performed better then him even without meeting you face to face yet."

A strange comment but I accepted it as a blessing.

I too wanted to have 500 nest within four short months. I wanted to know more about this "Black Cloud". How I wish I can turn to be a swiftlet and understand the real meaning of this wonderful sound.

In Ayer Tawar, Perak, I installed the sound in one of the many BHs. This was what the owner told me during my last follow up visit:

"Pak Harry before you come here there were not many birds. Now, I think that birdsound you played (black cloud), seem to attract many birds to come not only to our house but all the rest to. Our next door neighbor told me that his BH now have more birds as compared to a few months back. He is very happy with the new development."

Those who have yet to add this sound into their collection please have a go.

Before using them please talk to me for some important tips to ensure that the birds will enter you house properly to the back of the house and not infront.

Give me a call (017 755 1318) and I am sure I will be very happy to assist your wish.

No comments: