Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pak Harry Now Is Recognised By Time Magazine !!!



Little did I know that my contribution on the net was recognized by The Time Magazine.

I received a friendly call from someone who introduced himself as Andrew Marshall. He told me that he is a correspondence for Time Magazine and would like to write an article on Swiftlet Farming in Asia.

In the beginning I thought he wanted to pull my leg but I went along providing him with some write ups on things that he requested.

One day he called and wanted to have a good chat before finalising his article.

Well as usual I answered all that he asked for.

Two days later he wrote something simple like this:


Harry,

Here it is:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1909458,00.html

Many thanks again.

Andrew


I took it lightly and very little notice on the matter until I received a comment from a blog reader who wanted me to launch his BH in Bentong, Pahang.

Read this:

Harry,

Your noble work has gain International recognition though TIME magazine. Enclosed pdf.

Btw, when are you in Bentong? me BH is 95% complete and now pending installation of a couple electrical, humidifiers, exhausts and it is good to go.

Will be in Bentong on Thu and hopefully it all can be switched on and locked up....

Let me know when u r up to Raub/ Bentong next hence we can have a walkabout at the BH and perhaps gain some useful pointers from you.

Stay well


I told my son and wife about this new twist of even and both of them were glad with such a recognition.

Well to me I did not asked to be recognized but if I do then that will be sweet.

My objective is still the same. I wanted to do my utmost best in helping to reduce those failure rate (60-80%) in swiftlet farming. They are just to high.

I need to give more time in investigating things that used to be very secret and confidential.

I want to make sure that everything that can help those newbiews to know in depth in this field is exposed and opened for discussion.

This business is not difficult to do but due to lack of information we see more and more people are loosing their life saving.

I am here to contribute and I hope my little investigations plus daring reports are taken with positive attitudes.

There are many more things out there and they need to be investigated. I need to get as many as I can and write about them in this special blogspot.

Y a a a h o o o o, I am inside the Time with Micheal Jackson (MJ) on the front page. A historical landmark and I am very glad on this new milestone......

Oops he (MJ) just died. May he be in heaven entertaining those who miss his songs so much. .......

No comments: