Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Have You Ever Thought About Nesting Planks Condition After You Finish Those Renovation Works ???

I was with a friend and he owned many BHs in Perak and Prai.

"Harry right now I have about 10 BHs in Perak (7) and Penang (3). How I wish I can retire and earn income doing nothing but the birdnests harvesting."

Well you have to be a bit patience and I am sure within the next three years you can be. (I answered).

"Well right not only getting about 3 kg a month and is growing. The only problem is that I owned only half of these BHs. All are JV with my siblings and a friend."

I am sure the kg per month will increase soon. You just need to do a bit more fine tuning. Get those that are under your care fill up with as many nests as possible.

See the unit we visited today is doing fined. You did make the changes I advised you sometime back.

"Yes after about 6 months I got more then 50 nests plus. I am happy to have met you and giving me those instructions on what to do. I did closed the entrance door a bit and place water containers and so forth. They do works and now need some new sound from U Pak Harry."

This was some of the important conversation between me and him.

"Pak Harry I would like to share this interesting findings that you might want to share with you blog readers."

What do you have in mind?

"Well I discovered that one of the thing that we tend to neglect is to clean those nesting planks after we finish our renovation works. The other day after I complete the conversion works I mop the nesting planks. You know what? The water in the pail turned black. I just could not believe my own eyes."

Yes this is something new and I hope all my blog reader learn something from this experience.

You need to clean the plank with filtered water with no chlorine smell and the last wipe , if you can, get a pail of water soaked with raw nests (2-3 pieces of raw nests soak for 24 hours).

Dry the plank after the last application, if you can.

No comments: