Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Juru New BH: Two Days They Have Stayed In !!!

Last week I was surmon to launch a new BH in Juru Seberang Prai.

I remembered helping the owner to deliver all his BH sound equipment.

He took more then three weeks to complete the convertion plus fixing the sound system.

The moment he finished he call asking me to be up there to activate the system.

Well since I promised to help I came up in the morning and arrived in Juru at about noon from Kuala Lumpur.

I brought a few more items that he wanted and once fixed I activated the BH.

For the sake of testing I deployed the Tongkat Ali external sound.

Applied one bottle of"New BH" aroma and "the passionate".

I tweak the sound and blast the sound a bit louder.

I stayed with the owner for almost two hours observing the reaction of those wild birds. Many came and many also left.

The owner was satisfied and I left the house to SPatani.

Two days after opening I received a call from the owner.

"Harry, just wanted to inform you that the Juru BH is okay. I entered to check on the humidity and temperature. Everything were within the required range. One good news for you is that there are a few markings on a few tweeters. The one at the entrance window and the one at the door."

He sound very happy and who will not if just two days after launching those birds have started to occupy a new BH????

I am happy for him and I promise to check with him on a regular basis.

No comments: