Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2009

A New Gadget That Will One Day Replace Those Old Fashion Humidifiers !!!


I remembered meeting a BH owner hailed from Seberang Prai, Penang.

During my conversation with him, he confessed two big blunders he made, and all his tenants moved out.

The first was using those Infra red camera and the second was when he deployed the use of chicken coop humidifiers.

Those infra red, according to him, cannot be operated during the period when those birds are coming home. If you do that the birds will be very scared. I am not very sure about his idea but in many other BH this effect was minimum.

The second was when he deployed the noisy chicken coop humidifiers. He installed two units and the noise was so bad that causes all his birds to fly away. Zero tenant after only three weeks.

He then decided to install those spray nozzles on the walls. This time those nozzles blocked with dirt and all those water pissed onto the floors. His BH were flooded and causes those nesting planks to grow fungus.

"Pak Harry, are there any gadget that will help to keep my BH within the humidity range, noiseless and cool my BH?"

I took every effort to locate a suitable unit for him. Earlier I saw those huge unit and they weight at least 30kg. Also it will cost nothing less then RM1,800 ex KL.

Last week when a blog reader called and swear to me that he has found something that I was looking for, I grab my bag and drove 3 hours to see the gadget.

The moment I saw the unit I was pretty impressed.

Very small, easy installation, light weight, good mist producer and noiseless.

I wanted to see how it operates in a BH.

"Pak Harry, let go upstairs and look how it can be used in a BH."

I found it very interesting and magnificent. Price is very affordable in fact cheaper then those conventional units.

This was the product that I was looking for and I told myself that from now on I will never use those chicken coop humidifiers any more.

This gadget is so quite and you can adjust the amount of mist that you desire. Maximum was 350 ML per hour.

If you need further information please call Harry at 017 755 1318





No comments: