Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

Kuantan BH Reactivated !!!




I felt very glad that the owner(a young man)was absolutely very happy over what happened today.

Yes I finally reactivated a BH that was not doing well in Kuantan Pahang.

Three hours drive up and three hours down. Very taxing and back breaking but the joy was to see those big smile on the owner's face.

Started my journey this morning and was there at 11.00am.

The owner was there waiting for me.

Greet him and his Mom. I told myself that if I wanted the house to be ready need to act fast.

Did the inspection one by one and ensure that those new tweeters were installed facing the right directions.

The fresh bird shits taken from Setiawan were distributed on the lower and upper nesting rooms. They make the room smell very pungent and nice.

The humidifier were reactivated using a Hygrostat and a timer.

Both sounds, external and internal, were activated to check for any problem. Perfect all were well.

The most problematic was the activation of those amplifiers using digital timers for the switching of sound at different time.

Two of the 4 amplifiers were not working as per design. The right side connectors were not sending any signal.

Hmm ...... what can be done?

I quickly swab the amplifiers. Use the internal amplifiers and swab for the external. The external needs both the left and right while the internal using one side is no then enough.

All went well and before 3.30pm sprayed the walls and the entrance areas with my new formulated aroma called "Erotika" and "Mesmeriser".

These two are my latest formula and I hope those birds will not be scared or hates their smell. If they works well then I have a new formula to be shared with all my blog readers.

By 4.30pm the house was ready and we started with Tongkat Ali. Not many birds around due to the extreme weather condition (too hot).

By about 5.30pm the sound now was running my famous "Black Cloud". Waited and waited until darkness.

There were a number of birds that were affected by the call but the best was the short period just before sundown from 7.20pm till 7.45pm.

This was went those birds rush home. The moment they passed the roof top the "Black Cloud" lured them into the house.

It was something like a magnet. They will be drawn to the hexagonal, make a short round and in they go. There will be at least one bird every 10 seconds.

It was marvellous to see the whole activity. We have a neighbour who was also there to look at his BH just two units away.

The number of birds entering were more or less the same according to him.

After about 8.00pm I started my journey back to Kuala Lumpur.

The owner was very happy and I told him a few tips which I wanted him to do on a daily basis.

While on the Karak Kuantan Highway he sent this short SMS:

"Pak Harry, thanks for launching my BH and setting up the system together. U did a great job. I enjoyed working with U to make the BH successful. Thank U very much. From Steve."

He sound very happy and I hope all those efforts he put together following all my recommendations will do well for him and the family.








No comments: