Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Good Bird Sounds Collection !!!



Out of so many blog readers, there are three to four that have a special liking to me because of those bird sounds collection.

When I was invited to participate in a Seminar in Kuching, Sarawak there was this Mr.Lim who purchased about three of my good collection.

Immediately after that he keep calling for more and more.

His message way simple:" Pak Harry, if you come across any new and good sound please alert me. So far most of the sound that I got from you perform well for my BHs."

To ensure that I do not forget, he calls every month of so just to day hello.

There was another blog reader hailed from Indonesia and reside in Singapore. He currently operates a few BHs in Johore and Indonesia on a JV basis.

His remarks were special to me:

"Pak Harry before meeting you all my JV partners, 4 of them, have very little respect on my sound collection. Now that I got to know you and bought those top of the chart bird call sounds, they are in love with me."

Now he will call once or twice a month reminding me of any new sound that he can purchase.

To make sure that the sounds are not yet in his collection, he will ask me for a 15 sec clips.

The third blog reader was from a small town called Sibu in Sarawak. He is a doctor and runs his own Veterinary Clinic. Must be an animal doctor?

I am not sure how many BHs he operated but he got hold of me and wanted to start a sound library. He ordered 10 sounds in one go.

"Doc, are you sure you wanted 10 sounds in one go?"

"Harry give me the best. Give me 6 externals, three the internals and one the bird call test sounds."

I post lajued what he wanted using those 2 gigabyte thumb drives (one sound one thumb drive) and the moment he tested he called just to let me know the outcome.

"Harry your Black Cloud is effective here in Sarawak. The birds response pretty well. I have yet to test the rest. Will inform you once I complete all the sound test. Anyway thanks you for your helps."

These three are the lucky one and what they did was to start a small collection of good sounds.

I keep saying that you will not be a successful BH owner if you have only one Birdcall Sound in your collection. It is more like a disaster or catastrophy.

The best is to start with five and slowly increase the numbers to a reasonable numbers. The first five must be obtained form reliable person who do not compromise the quality and most important from his effective birdcall sound collection.

If you wish to follow the advise given and wish to follow those three guys call this number 017 755 1318

No comments: