Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

Stuffy Nose Syndrome !!!!



I was very fortunate to be given the opportunity to enter the number 3 most successful BH in Ayer Tawar, Perak.

This one floor BH was about 20 feet by 70 feet. The ceiling height was at least 14 feet.

The number of birds in the house at about 4:30 pm was astounding and sizable.

The floor was full of those natural aromas (bird shits).

Among all the things that amused me was the way the owner cover those gaps between the corner covers.

It seem that he uses straight planks and with that it created four holes at every crossing of the nesting boards.

To avoid those birds building their nest in those holes he stuff them with newspapers.

I feel like my nose being stuff with cotton wool.

I did a small operation before to remove my deviated nose cartilage. And I remembered my nose being stuff with a kind of cloth for almost three days.

No comments: