Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Back From Sibu, Sarawak !!!

It was a marvellous weekend in Bintulu then Sibu, Sarawak.

Everything that I wanted to achieve was done.

The swiftlet farming seminar, went well in Bintulu. More then 25 participants and I managed to deliver three papers with little problems.

What I can remembered was that all the participants glued to their seat until the seminar was over.

May be those duress sound CD that make them stayed to the end or maybe they like my in depth seminar paper that make them excited.

Yesterday I call one of the participant just to ask his input:

Mr.Tiong how do you find the Seminar?

"Pak Harry, it was marvellous and I was lucky to have attended your talk. Frankly I am in the mid of constructing my own BH. After attending your talk, I am going to make lots of corrections to the original design. Really great and thank you very very much."

Inside my heart, there goes one satisfied participant.

From Bintulu, I was given a ride my Dr.Koh. While driving I asked Dr.Koh what he feel about the Seminar.

"Pak Harry, you are the only person who answer every questions from your heart. Most speakers will try to avoid answering questions that are too deep and secret to the industry."

"What you have done is incomparable with others. Others tend to sell their services but you talk about how the participants can do themselves. What they really need are in depth knowledge of this special God gift bird."

In Sibu met with at least 8 blog readers. All were just too excited to meet me for a cup of coffee. Set with them separately in a group of 4s.




Managed to inspect a newly launched BH and as usual the number of corrections were plentiful. The owner seem to be very grateful with all the 23 pills that I prescribed.

All were looking forward to see me in Sibu again.

While on the way to the airport, all called to thank me plus asking me to come back.

I hope there will be some good reasons to be back in Sibu.

My advise to the eight was to organise a quarterly talk and invite me to come over to deliver something new for them.....

No comments: