Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2009

How Nice To Own A BH In Your House Compound !!!



You might think that I am talking nonsense or getting to crazy about these swiftlet farming. Imagine you have a nice BH just beside your house.

This might be my dream but someone have done it. The idea to have one just beside you is like having your own bank with money being deposited by those wild birds.

I saw this uniquely designed BH and the owner said to me that he can sit down every evening at home sipping a cup of coffee and watch those wild birds coming to stay. In the afternoon there will be other birds that are new to the house playing at the hole entrance.



On rainy days there will be lots of actions. New and old birds keep flying in and out of the entrance hole and you feel so good to see them.

"Pak Harry I am on of those lucky guys but one day who know you might have one yourself."

Inside me I keep wishing the same. Maybe when I hit a lottery or some money fallen from the sky.

I think those who are going to retire and have plenty of excess land in their back yard should opt for this beautiful idea.


(The nice view from your house verandah.)

No comments: