Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2009

Black Cloud In Sibu BH !!!



I was at home with my family watching ASTRO about Elvis Presley life. Half way received a phone call from a new friend from Sibu who happened to purchase a few items from me last week.

One of those item purchased was the Black Cloud.

" Hai, Harry free to talk? This is Dr.K of Sibu Sarawak."

Yes Doc. what's up?

"Remember those sounds that I purchased from you last week? Among all, the Black Cloud is superb. You know when I play in the evening, nearly every birds that passed above my birdhouse will reverse gear to enter my BH. Really interesting and very effective."

Doc, that is something which no other sound in my collection can do. The sound seem to lure those birds from a far and they will refuse to go home once they are within range of the sound.

"Harry the best is the last few minutes just before sunset. I just love to see them diving in and those that passed will make a quick turn and straight into the hole. Unbelievable and like you always suggested the best is to play only in the last hour of the day."

"Thank you Harry and I appreciate your kindness in sharing this marvellous sound."

I found it very pleasant to know that those who purchased the sound are happy with the result. I just hope to find a few more good sound to help those who are having problem with their nest population.....

No comments: