Monday, August 31, 2009
Installation of Soundless Humidifiers:Part 2 !!!
If you purchase a number of those soundless humdifiers and you wanted to use only one timer, you need to follow this instruction:
1) First you purchase some electrical sockets and a long electrical cable. Have a look at the pictures attached. Go down to the nearest electrical shop and get the items. The electrical cable should be the total length of half your BH. Example 70' X 20' you need at least 90 feet length or shorter.
2) You firstly replace the current to pin plug from the power cable linked to the humidifier to the new set of socket that allows you to draw electricity from the new set of cable.
3) Get all the humidifier's two pin plugs replaced.
4) Now you get the female socket to be connected to the new cable that will allow you to draw the electricity from your building three pin socket.
5) You may want to test one unit first and see how it works.
6) Attached the three pin plug at the end of the cable and attached it to a timer.
7) Set the timer for the humdifier to operate from say 9:30am till 10:30pm. Remember the BH room temperature will start to climb from about 10:00 am and will dip downward at around 10:00 pm. You need to ensure that they rate of climb be reduce and the maximum temperature reached will be below 30*C