Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2009

More New BHs All Around My BH !!!


On Friday morning my wife called from her Dental Clinic and told me about what was about to happen on Saturday.

"Sayang, I have push forward all my appointments on Saturday to Monday morning. All roads leading to my office at Jalan Raja Laut will be closed due to those Street Demonstration about for and against ISA."

"So let us get out of town and be in our hometown SPatani."

Not a bad idea, I told her.

I know I need to drop by at Juru, SPrai and also visit my BH in Spatani.

Started my journey home about 9.00 am and reached SP just after noon time.

Dropped my wife and all her things and straight to my BH.

Well, well,well. Not a very good things that were happening in the house and just beside.

All the three amplifiers were not working. One was due to the digital timer, the other was due to USB thumb drive kong out and the third seem to have problem with the signal to all the amplifiers.

The worst was about my next door neighbour was banging the walls and ceiling building another BH. The noise was unbearable. Just imagine if I were those birds.

It seem that the area now have lots of birds and every owner are converting their abandoned shop house into BH.

Before this, ten months ago, I was one of the two BHs. Now there are at least 10 BHs all around my BH.

I would say that this will eventually turn the area into a "Walet Sentral".

I am happy to have so many neighbours but at the present moment feel irritated with those banging sound.

All my birds are not happy with those noises.

Since they will take some time to complete, I have decided to do some renovation in my own BH.

My idea was to relocate the partitioning position and change the entrance hole on one of the wall.

I instructed my helper to make the necessary modifications and he must finish them before the end of this week.

Also have him fix those "Ultrasonic Humidifiers".

Managed to repair two of the amplifiers and need to ship one new unit plus a spare just in case.

The two partners who owned a BH in Juru, SPrai were already at their BH when I arrived on Sunday noon.

They wanted to check how many bird shit spots were in the new BH after launching about three weeks ago.

I was also very interested to know how many.

There were at least seven spots and the best were those spots at the far end of the nesting room.

This indicated that the young birds do entered the house and they have no problem with the flying path from the roof top to the entrance area then into the roving areas and moved to the far back of the new BH.

Pheww .....that was something that I really wanted to see.

I told both of them that the BH was okay but need to make some minor adjustments with those internal sound, the external sound and the pooling sound. Wanted to see more bird shits on the floor during my next inspection.

I also applied those aroma on the walls and the BH floor.

Those water spray system were set to spray at 10.00am till 5.00pm. Every hour about 2 minutes.

I indicated to the owner that they need to get a few kg of fresh bird shits and install a few sets of those Fake Nests.

I was prepared to get those additional things over if they wanted me to but they need to absorb their cost.

Well let see when will my next visit and will arrange to bring them over.

No comments: