Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

An Exciting Weekend In Bintulu and Sibu, Sarawak !!!



I am looking forward for the weekend.

This weekend I was invited to be a speaker for a group of farmers (Peladang) in Bintulu.

I hope the one day seminar will give some basic information to those farmers who have never explore or venture into this particular field yet.

At the same matter, very rarely somebody from Bintulu, Sarawak will call and be interested in this field.

I was wondering why?

Then a call came telling me about some some weird things which I hope it is not true.

"Pak Harry, Swiftlet Farming in Bintulu is currently under the Mafia ring. Anyone who build a BH will eventually be taken over by these Mafias at a very low price. They will force you to sell your BH and your land."

I don't know how true is this but I need to warn those participants and hopefully they can get some help from the nearest Police stations.

Well, as far as the seminar is concerned I am ready with three papers, all in Bahasa.

1) The Potential of Swiftlet Farming Industry.

2) Introduction on Swiftlet Farming.

3) Technology Application in Swiftlet Farming.

My plan is to make the talk very exciting with lots of photos that will make everybody wanted more from it.

I am 100% sure I will meet lots of new friends who will one day be a successful swiftlet farmer.

Once done, planned to make a trip to Sibu Sarawak with one of the participant, by road.

In Sibu, I already have a couple of blog readers who have some interesting plans for me to work on.

I wish I will be given a chance to visit a sick BH and observe all those mistakes that are common in Sibu.

Perhaps I can learn more about the history of swiftlet farming in Sarawak.

No comments: