Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2009

Swiftlet Farming Seminar On August 15th, 2009 !!!

This morning received a confirmation from the Mr Rasid Seli (013 837 5483) of RBS Marketing inviting me to be in Bintulu, Sarawak on August 15th, 2009.

Not long ago I met him at KL Sentral talking about swiftlet farming.

During the short talk I asked him to look into introducing the business opportunity with the local Agricultural bodies in his hometown.

He seem to be very fascinated on the whole idea and been working on it for almost three months.

Today the news was positive and he managed to firm up the Seminar and I am happy that the number of participants are more then 20.

I hope to continue helping in giving talks about swiftlet farming and with this move I might be able to stimulate more people to go into this special business.

Just hope that the local authorities are supporting this noble idea.

Those are interested to organise similar talks please call 017 755 1318.

No comments: