Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Bintulu Seminar Participants !!!



These were the lucky participants (28 in total) who attended a one day Seminar on "How To Be A Successful Swiftlet Farmer".

The Organiser, RBS Marketing and Persatuan Peladang Bintulu, was very impressed with the attendance.

All participants got more then what they paid for.

I felt very lucky to be one of the invited speakers. I delivered three papers while the organiser delivered one, about Lisences Matter.

My main objective was more towards helping the Industry. I wanted to share my findings with those young entrepreneurs. My clear message is go deeper in knowing those wild birds.

They need to get to know the full behaviour, what these birds likes and deslike, the homing behaviours, their fooding behaviours, the flying pattern, the minimum circular flying curvature, what they eat, their breeding cycle, their echo location ability and etc etc etc.

The only way to be a very successful swiftlet farming is to be knowledgable about them. The more your knowledge about these creature the better you will be in avoiding making mistakes. Mistakes are costly !!!!

After the one day, they are yearning for more.

I just hope that the Organiser will continue having the same arrangements in other towns in Sarawak.

I will be the first on the plane to give every support to such a noble activity.

Those who are interested to organise similar activity please call Harry 017 755 1318.

No comments: