Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

Something Nice From Sibu !!!


(Note: The above picture was taken from my file and not the Sibu BH)

I was manning the revamp BH in Tangkak yesterday.

Everything that I wanted went well and I was very happy with the general revamp works.

Those new tweeters were in place and the partitioning were up to my standard.

While working on the Tangkak BH received a call from Sibu, Sarawak.

"Pak Harry this is Mr.S. How are U? Just wanted to inform U that my friend's BH which you visited and listed those things to do was put into operation today. Just the first day there were at least 50 birds entered the BH. Your recommendations were brilliant. Thank you and will keep you posted on the progress."

I was not shocked or disbelieved. This will happened if those sick BH owners follows some simple rules to make their BH more "Aman or Peaceful".

I remembered giving a list of things to do, about 23 items.

For this particular case, the BH was very new, about three weeks into operation mode.

The owner uses the top entry with an open shaft to the lowest floor (3 stories building).

The weired thing I observed was that the nearest BHs were all with side entry.

I asked: How many successful BHs are there around your BH? What kind of entrances do these BH made of?

He answered: About three to four and all were with the side entry, dog kennel.

My question again: How come you choose top entry when the rests are with side entry?

His answer: I don't really know about the important of choosing the right entrance type. I just wanted to be different !!!

What I recommended was to immediately change the type of entry to side entry. Open the hole on the wall facing the coming hole flight path. Make it about 2.5 feet by 3 feet if you can, I told him.

Well that was the most important recommendations while the rest have lots of things to do with the lighting on each floor. I can still kick a football into the goal, I told him.

Put some partitions to block those lights. Make it as dark as you can. Stand in front of your partner 2 feet apart and you cannot see him. That's my specific prescription.

The were many more that I wanted him to carry out and I am sure those list of things to do were carried out.

It works and I am very happy for him.

Those who have similar sick BH, you need to quickly let someone evaluate your BH sickness. Let him provide with those important things to be carried out. Do the necessary modification and revitalise your BH.

If you have difficulties in finding the right person, give this number(017 755 1318) a call.

Your BH deserved to be populated and deserve a good harvest !!!!

No comments: